The UBC Med Clothing Store, operated in partnership with the UBC Bookstore, is NOW OPEN! All profits from sales go to Hope Air – a charity that provides free flights for Canadians in need such that they can reach their medical treatments and appointments wherever they may be taking place. Please visit https://hopeair.ca/ for more information.
SELECTING YOUR ITEMS:
Access the store via this link: https://shop.bookstore.ubc.ca/c-527-faculty-of-medicine.aspx?pagenum=1
Each time you select an item, you will be asked to enter your distributed site before adding it to your cart.
NOTE – some clothing items are available with custom embroidery/imprint options, and have two separate entries. Make sure you choose the item with “Personalized” in the description if you would like to customize. With personalized items, you will be instructed to enter both your site as well as personalization instructions (i.e., custom text and distributed site).
- F497 AA Zip-Up
- 18000 Gildan Classic Crewneck
- 18500 Gildan Classic Hooded Sweatshirt
- 18407/98407 Elevate Garris Fleece Crew
- 13399/93399 Roots Pocketed Premium Sweatpants
- 18200 Gildan Classic Closed Leg Sweatpants
- 239ML Biz Hype 100% Drytech Hoodie
- NB9138/NB9138L New Balance Performance Tank
- NB7118/NB7118L New Balance Performance Tee
- 2001 AA Unisex Fine Jersey Tshirt
- 88181/78181 Origin Performance Polo
- B3200 Bella Canvas ¾ Sleeve Baseball Tee
- 92000 UBC MED Crewneck
- J750/L750 Coal Harbour Fleece
Order deadline is Oct 29.
[VFMP Students]: When checking out, select “UBC In-Store Pickup” – your items will be available at the UBC Vancouver Bookstore for pick-up when ready. If you prefer to ship to your own personal address, select the $10 shipping option.
[SMP Students]: When checking out, select “UBCO In-Store Pickup” – your items will be available at the UBC Okanagan Bookstore for pick-up when ready. If you prefer to ship to your own personal address, select the $10 shipping option.
[IMP and NMP Students]:
During our bulk sale promotion, you are eligible for free shipping! When checking out, select “UBC In-Store Pickup” – your purchases will be sorted for shipping to your site and will be distributed by local class council representatives. If you prefer to ship to your own personal address, select the $10 shipping option.